Sunday, April 12, 2015

She's back

It has been two years since I last published something here and ALOT has happened during this period, my life has changed and my priorities have shifted in a major way, I'm still creepy though and I'm a bit more sarcastic if that's possible.

I've been having really nice dreams lately, I don't know if it's a sign of anything! inner piece maybe? although I'm as far from that as can be or maybe Hubby's dreaminess have finally rubbed on and since I have no time during the day to day dream what soever I'm making up for loss time at night! I'm sticking to that explanation!! any way, my latest dream was last night when I dreamed I had a successful online business ,you know one of those things that look so effortless and brings in huge checks (it's a dream people don't judge!) so in the dream I was sitting in my car in a traffic light daydreaming about how wonderful my life was and someone started honking and not only disrupted my dream-daydream but also wok me up, no one was honking, the baby was up screaming his lungs out and it was 4:30 in the morning and all I could think about while picking him up with my eyes half opened was where on earth did I put his nail cutter, I'm up so I might as well cut his nails! so I did! and I went back to sleep and woke up, late again, to my much less glamorous reality.

On the bright side my family threw me and awesome early surprise birthday party and got me a massive chocolate cake which is sitting in my fridge calling me ...

Note to self, I've got to stop for milk and diapers on the way home....

Reality :1
Dream: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment